Dwelling Fire

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will.

But, if you’re renting out your house to tenants, think again.

Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed for tenant occupied properties.  It covers the dwelling from fire and storm damage.  It also protects you from losing rental income if the property sustains a loss and you can no longer rent it out.  In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.

Contact our knowledgeable agents today to find out more about Dwelling Fire insurance.


(Fields marked * are required).

* Full name

* Property Address

* Type of Residence

* Number of months per year occupied

# of stories

Year built

* Bedrooms

* Bathrooms

Square footage

* Attached garage

Type of roof

Roof age

Have you had a wind mitigation in the past 5 years

For best possible credits/discounts please upload a copy of your Wind Mitigation Inspection here or fax it to 954-719-6221

* Current insurance company

Dwelling limit on current policy

* Expiration date on current policy

* Email

* Phone #

* How did you hear about us?